Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Look at me now

One day you will look at me and say what happened to him? Where is the chunky kid that stumbled over his words and got red-faced at anything? The one that I remembered didn’t have any dreams or aspirations and didn’t seem to care about anything. He was the one that didn’t have a path in front of him, the one that was going nowhere. All he had was the money in his wallet a bad haircut and no style. Wasn’t he really awkward and didn’t have any common sense? Yea, I remember him being weird, just so different. I didn’t really like him. He made me feel like I was doing something wrong, and I just did what everyone else did. I had abs, and I wore the best clothes. I had all the girls, I was popular. I started on the football team for 3 years. I knew where I was going. I deserved to be at the top. I was cool. Everybody liked me. I had all the coolest parties, I had the best car, I had everything. And on that same day, I will look at you and say, look at me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment